RTI and Payroll
Employing people brings a whole load of red tape with it that can seem insurmountable without professional guidance. We can help you navigate your way through, providing all kinds of sensitive and time-critical payroll and RTI services for your business and its HR function:
- Employee pay slips, monthly summaries and departmental reports
- Starters and leavers admin, maternity and sick pay and loan deductions
- Real Time Information (RTI) returns and information collated and filed with the tax authorities
- Automated payment systems and other IT support
- Year end P60s and other admin, form-filling, plus tax matters around company cars, benefits and expenses payments
- Retirement planning and tax advice for company employees and pensioners
Get In Touch!
Accountancy package - built around you
From £29.50 +VAT per month
The best service for:
From £71.50 +VAT per month
Perfectly designed and built for:
Small & Growing
From £196.50 +VAT per month
A premium fully-managed service:
I instructed Ibiss and Co to handle my accounts for my two limited companies, one of which is a regulated law firm. I have been very happy and impressed with the service. The team at Ibiss and Co are very friendly and approachable and have the knowledge and expertise to ensure that the accounts were file properly and in time.
I took advice about company and personal tax, they guided me professionally and gave valuable advice. That really helped me. Always recommend IBISS & Co Ltd as best tax advisor.
IBISS & Co keeps on top of what we’re doing within the business, so that they can help us make important decisions. They explain the financial issues in language that we can understand! They are extremely professional as well as being approachable and friendly. I would never trust anyone else to take care of our accounting needs
IBISS & CO is the member of VouchedFor.co.uk, an online IFA directory and ratings portal. Clients can leave independent reviews on their financial adviser, and you can view our real time reviews at the following link.