Every single company registered at Companies House is under a legal obligation to prepare and submit annual accounts. All too often, the directors are too busy to undertake this task. We can do this for you, explaining every step and ensuring complete transparency throughout the process.
- Annual accounts prepared, checked and submitted to Companies House
- Financial statements and abbreviated accounts ensure minimum financial information is disclosed
- Accounts submitted punctually and professionally
- Compliance with Companies House and UK law guaranteed
- Expert tax advice minimises liability and identifies areas to help plan future business improvements
- Statutory auditing services available where applicable
Get In Touch!
IBISS & Co keeps on top of what we’re doing within the business, so that they can help us make important decisions. They explain the financial issues in language that we can understand! They are extremely professional as well as being approachable and friendly. I would never trust anyone else to take care of our accounting needs
I instructed Ibiss and Co to handle my accounts for my two limited companies, one of which is a regulated law firm. I have been very happy and impressed with the service. The team at Ibiss and Co are very friendly and approachable and have the knowledge and expertise to ensure that the accounts were file properly and in time.
We have been using IBISS & CO Limited as our company’s accountant for last five years. A friendly and professional team always ready to assist. Always recommend for personal and business accounting and tax related advices.
IBISS & CO is the member of VouchedFor.co.uk, an online IFA directory and ratings portal. Clients can leave independent reviews on their financial adviser, and you can view our real time reviews at the following link.