Every single company registered at Companies House is under a legal obligation to prepare and submit annual accounts. All too often, the directors are too busy to undertake this task. We can do this for you, explaining every step and ensuring complete transparency throughout the process.
- Annual accounts prepared, checked and submitted to Companies House
- Financial statements and abbreviated accounts ensure minimum financial information is disclosed
- Accounts submitted punctually and professionally
- Compliance with Companies House and UK law guaranteed
- Expert tax advice minimises liability and identifies areas to help plan future business improvements
- Statutory auditing services available where applicable