Most limited companies require secretarial services, not least because by law, they must comply with the Companies Act Regulations. Annual returns must be filed, on time, each year. Certain statutory registers must be maintained to ensure any changes in the company’s details are recorded, such as officers, accounting reference dates and registered office addresses. IBISS & CO can supply a wide range of company secretarial services.
- Preparing and filing annual returns
- Maintenance of statutory registers and submission of statutory documents
- Completion of share transfer forms and certificates
- General company law advice and protection of minority interests
- Maintaining Board minutes and resolutions