Tax Investigations and Disputes
Almost as inevitable as the presence of tax itself is the fact that there will be tax investigations and disputes in business life. From HMRC investigations to employment concerns, it can be hard to work out how to handle an investigation or settle a dispute. We have many years’ experience of dealing with tax queries and investigations, and can help businesses find the way forward to resolve any investigations they are faced with and avoid costly litigation in disputes. We understand how the HMRC inspectors think, and why an individual case may have led to being investigated.
- Expert defence and support during HMRC and other tax investigations
- Minimising or even avoiding penalties for e.g. late payments or oversights
- Self assessment, PAYE and VAT enquiries support
- Capital gains tax investigations
- Rental income disclosure investigations
- Corporation tax compliance visits