Corporation tax can take up a substantial part of your trading costs, with harsh penalties for businesses that fail to pay the right amounts. We can take away the administrative burden by providing a number of crucial support services.
- Working out the most tax efficient structure for your business
- Identifying tax reliefs and other ways to lower the bill
- Tax advice on disposals and acquisitions
- Handling the complex demands of compliance and contact with the authorities
- Looking out for industry-specific tax opportunities and legal schemes, including R & D tax credits
- Improving the bottom line through efficient corporation tax planning
- Identifying group trading loss reliefs, capital gains group reliefs, roll over relief, balancing charges and balancing allowances
Get In Touch!
Accountancy package - built around you
From £29.50 +VAT per month
The best service for:
From £71.50 +VAT per month
Perfectly designed and built for:
Small & Growing
From £196.50 +VAT per month
A premium fully-managed service:
I instructed Ibiss and Co to handle my accounts for my two limited companies, one of which is a regulated law firm. I have been very happy and impressed with the service. The team at Ibiss and Co are very friendly and approachable and have the knowledge and expertise to ensure that the accounts were file properly and in time.
IBISS & Co keeps on top of what we’re doing within the business, so that they can help us make important decisions. They explain the financial issues in language that we can understand! They are extremely professional as well as being approachable and friendly. I would never trust anyone else to take care of our accounting needs
We have been using IBISS & CO Limited as our company’s accountant for last five years. A friendly and professional team always ready to assist. Always recommend for personal and business accounting and tax related advices.
IBISS & CO is the member of VouchedFor.co.uk, an online IFA directory and ratings portal. Clients can leave independent reviews on their financial adviser, and you can view our real time reviews at the following link.