Self Assessment & Tax Returns
Tax returns should be completed by individuals, sole traders and partnerships. Once earnings go above the nil tax rate threshold, it becomes very important to minimise the tax bill to allow the smaller businesses to build up resources and thrive. We can take away the worry and prepare your tax return accurately and promptly.
- Self assessment tax returns prepared and submitted
- Tax liabilities minimised and mitigated against
- Partnership and limited company tax implications advised on
- Receipts and invoices collated and analysed
- Correspondence with HMRC handled on your behalf
- Back-up records compiled and retained
- Helping calculate CIS tax repayments/refunds
- Claiming terminal loss relief and overlap profits relief at cessation of business
Get In Touch!
Accountancy package - built around you
From £29.50 +VAT per month
The best service for:
From £71.50 +VAT per month
Perfectly designed and built for:
Small & Growing
From £196.50 +VAT per month
A premium fully-managed service:
I had 1h consultancy with Muhammad which was redlly great. He resolved my questions and helped me to understand better the area of knowledge I needed.
We have been using IBISS & CO Limited as our company’s accountant for last five years. A friendly and professional team always ready to assist. Always recommend for personal and business accounting and tax related advices.
IBISS & Co keeps on top of what we’re doing within the business, so that they can help us make important decisions. They explain the financial issues in language that we can understand! They are extremely professional as well as being approachable and friendly. I would never trust anyone else to take care of our accounting needs
IBISS & CO is the member of VouchedFor.co.uk, an online IFA directory and ratings portal. Clients can leave independent reviews on their financial adviser, and you can view our real time reviews at the following link.