Construction Industry – CIS Contractors and Subcontractors
The recent financial downturns have left construction industries needing to watch every penny to ensure a healthy turnover. Consequently, subcontracting funding has become a key issue with many lenders still seeing the sector as a high risk area to invest in. We can help you find and secure the right financial products for your business, as well as keep your tax bill as low as possible.
We can also help with CIS registration and reporting, helping you manage contractors and subcontractors and keep your budget on track. We offer advice on mergers, acquisitions and disposals and remuneration planning for key employees and owner-managers.
Our expertise is based on solid experience in this key industry sector and we can help in the following areas, amongst others;
- Compliance services, including external and internal auditing
- CIS registration/reporting assistance
- VAT compliance and advice on different types of work
- Corporation tax planning and compliance
- Tax advice – PAYE, National Insurance and stamp duty land tax (SDLT)
- Management accounting
- Mergers, acquisitions and disposals and introductions to suitable business partners when appropriate
- Key employees’ and owner-managers’ remuneration planning
- Strategic planning, cash management advice and debt restructuring
If you are looking for reliable, professional and above all accurate accountants or tax specialists to add value to your Construction business, then look no further. Contact IBISS & CO today by inputting your message and company details into the enquiry form on this page and pressing ‘send’. We will invite you to book a free, no obligation initial consultation with us, during which we will outline what we can offer your business. We look forward to working with you soon.